Instagram has become one of the most popular social networks in the world in no time. Every day, millions of users upload and share content directly related to brands and organisations, which is a great opportunity to inspire and influence current and potential customers.
Instagram Marketing Tips
- why use Hashtags
- Make a Story through the Image
- Involve the Team
- Perfect Time For the Post
- Create and Share the Video
Why Use Hashtags
- [ # ] Hash-tags are the best way to find
people whotalk about your brand or start, follow the conversation that people make.
- Make your own [ # ] Hash-tags when they publish images of your products and encourage customers to use the
same[ # ] Hash-tags to share images.
- [ # ] Hash-tags can help companies by making
it easierfor people to find brand-related images, increase coverage, or increaseengagement and make Instagram more attractive.
Make a Story Through the Image
- The best way to make customers
remember yourbrand is to create a profound impact on their minds.
- Through the Instagram-business you can publish photos of existing products and services, share photos taken during events and product launches.
This willallow customers to glimpse the world of brands and intrigue a greater interest in the brand.
- Companies should also encourage customers to share images that show branded products through certain [# ] hash-tags. A brand that has been very successful with this is Starbucks.
Involve the Team
- Employees are considered the
most importantasset for a company, and when it comes to social networks, the bestway to create legitimate businesses is to encourage employees to join.
- They should be encouraged to
follow their brand, such as photos, post photos andcomment. They should put it intheir routine.
- The constant commitment of employees will
allow customersto access behind the scenes and create a community so that everyonecan share their ideas and images.
- Employees should be encouraged to take pictures with their iPhone, Android
andtablets. This will make sharing photos very easy.
Perfect Time For the Post
- Choose the best time to send and share. Instagram showing the time that has the highest correlation with comments.
Create and Share the Video
- Instagram was acquired by Facebook in 2012 and in June 2013 the company announced its new video feature that will allow users to share videos of 15 seconds.
- Instagram has over 130 million active users and the first day the Instagram video was announced, over 5 million videos were distributed.
- With so many users, Instagram has made it very easy for companies to share videos. This video feature allows companies to share employee presentation videos, entertaining information about their brands, answer customer questions, ask frequently asked questions and create fantastic contests to attract customers and encourage interaction.