How to Get Google Adsense Approval for Blog
Many people ask me this question that how to get Google Adsense approval for blog. If you are also one of them then you must read this article till the end.
In this article we will cover these subjects which are given below.
- Small Introduction of Google Adsense.
- Why you need Google Adsense approval?
- How to get Google Adsense approval for a blog?
If you are also interested to know about these topics then you must read this article till the end. I hope you will love this article.
Introduction of Google Adsense
Google Adsense is one of the best ways to earn money online. The greater part of the bloggers and I likewise recommend this stage to earn money online. This is a service given by Google. Here you will place ads on your website and Google will pay you or impressions and clicks.
Why you need Google Adsense approval?
Firstly, you should ask yourself why you need Google Adsense approval?
- Mostly new bloggers want to get Google Adsense approval in a very short time. And they should consider that is they must have enough traffic on their website. If your answer is yes then you must use Google Adsense on your website. And convert your hard work into your earning.
- So firstly you should focus on getting traffic on your website. If you haven’t enough traffic in your website then you cannot earn money after getting Adsense approval. So you must focus on get traffic first then go for Google Adsense.
How to Get Google Adsense approval for blog?
Many people ask me this question. So here I am sharing some tips to get Google Adsense approval for your blog.
1. Buy a custom domain
2. Use a lite weight theme
Lite weight theme is very important for your blog. Because it is responsible for speed of your website. And Google AdSense’s bot also check website’s speed to approve for Google adsense.
3. Write Unique Content
Unique content is the most important thing of a blog. This is the key of a blog or website. If your website has any copied content you cannot get Google Adsense approval. You should write at least 20 posts on your website.
4. Drive Traffic
Your website should have enough traffic. Because Google Adsense only approve on that website who has enough traffic. So share your article on social media profiles.
5. Make some useful pages
After these all steps, you can apply for Google Adsense. And I hope you will never get a rejection for Google Adsense.
Finally, you got tips for how to get Google Adsense approval for a blog. Here you got information about Google Adsense, why you need google adsense, how to get google adsense approval for a blog. I hope now you learned about Google Adsense approval.